Adcash

Monday, 14 March 2016

Toke Makinwa Names Bonang Matheba "Adebimpe"

It's Johannesburg's fashion week and many of Nigerian celebrities have been there since the weekend, it's been fun from the pictures and messages they have been posting on social media.
Toke and Bonang

While having so much fun and enjoying her stay in Johannesburg City of South Africa, Toke Makinwa named Bonang Matheba as "Adebimpe". The Nigerian Yoruba name means " Royalty birth me in completeness". The name is to express her gratitude to Bonang for her outstanding hospitality.
Toke and Bonang
Toke Makinwa wrote: My girl, thank you for making me feel so special and well looked after away from home. You've literally cleared your schedule for me since I got in. Cheers girl, today was awesome. I hereby name you Bonang Adebimpe Matheba. My twin 😘 cc @bonang_m meanwhile I want some Nigerian food tonight oooo



No comments: