The singer is super excited right now, and as a matter of fact she does not have any idea of what her husband is cooking to spice up their anniversary.
In excitement she expressed her feelings about the upcoming event.
Omotola Jolade: 20 years ago he said to me pack for I week babes we going somewhere tomorrow.It became my honeymoon to Côte d'Ivoire, my first time on a private jet and he flew the plane! Yesterday, he said to me pack for 10 days babes we going somewhere!He's still flying as I await ... anticipating like a kid again ... Where could it be this time? #exited #countdowntomarch23rd #20yearsmarriageanniversary
In excitement she expressed her feelings about the upcoming event.
Omotola Jolade: 20 years ago he said to me pack for I week babes we going somewhere tomorrow.It became my honeymoon to Côte d'Ivoire, my first time on a private jet and he flew the plane! Yesterday, he said to me pack for 10 days babes we going somewhere!He's still flying as I await ... anticipating like a kid again ... Where could it be this time? #exited #countdowntomarch23rd #20yearsmarriageanniversary
No comments:
Post a Comment